Wednesday, November 3, 2010

If you steal a baby, aliens will chase you....

Here is a dream I had...


It started off where i was an orphan with my 3 older sisters, and we were in the crummy orphanage.  The lady in charge of us had us all sitting on blankets and pillows on the floor to watch a movie on a big movie projector.  While sitting on the floor, I found this cool gun hidden in between the wall and the pillows.


Curious, I aimed the gun at the wall, and pulled the trigger.  The gun acted as a projector and shot symbols out onto the wall.  I thought it was cool, so I put in it my backpack.

Then, the lady came in and said that the area was going to flood and we had to get out of there, because a big storm was coming. So me and my sisters got in a car and headed to my church.  We figured we would be safe there because it is uphill and my dad is a pastor.  (apparently we are no longer orphans)


On the way there we saw this little baby, so we stopped the car and I picked it up to save it from the flood.  But the flood was coming too soon, and I realized we wouldn't have time to outrun it with the baby.  I found a fat piece of PVC pipe sticking out of the ground and put the baby in it, because apparently in my dream, that would save the baby.  Then we continued to drive to our church.


At this time, our church's new sanctuary was being built, so it looked like a lot of wood and sheet rock inside. When I went into the sanctuary and this lady was holding a hawaiian party with buffets and music and such.

 I guess she was trying to bring some fun into the big storm outside.  I walked around inside for a while, but my dad wasn't in there.  Someone told me that he was in the fellowship hall, so I went there to ask for his help. When I finally found him, though, a CIA looking guy was talking to my dad and I knew they were looking for me.  They wanted the gun I had stolen, and something about the hidden baby.



Terrified, I ran for the youth building, and grabbed my sister. We jumped in the bushes to hide from the CIA guy, and I told her we were going to have to escape, because I stole a gun and now they are looking for me.

Then my dream switches to my sister and I on this spaceship, running from the CIA guy and this alien who were on separate ships following us.


It goes through this whole scene of us flying around in the clouds.  The alien's ship was must faster than ours, and he was gaining speed.  We knew he would soon catch us, so we hid in the clouds.  As he came closer, we acted like innocent bystanders and whistled a tune.  The alien stopped and asked if we had seen two little girls pass by, so we pointed the wrong direction.

We lost the CIA guy in the clouds, but the alien realized he had been fooled.  He flew after us once more as he gained speed.  Seconds felt like hours as we waited for him to catch us.  Everything was in slow motion.

At the last moment, I turned around and ripped off his wings!





We barely escaped with our lives, and the gun was safe again. The alien went back to his planet and his boss told him he was a failure.

And then I woke up...

2 comments:

  1. Your face in the last panel looks so evil. . . i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, that's what it always looks like, right? haha

    ReplyDelete