Monday, March 14, 2011

Late Night Ramblings

I can't stop dreaming.

I watched a documentary about dreams and it was pretty informative.  Turns out there are dreams in REM and non REM sleep types.  They said they think that non REM dreams deal with positive emotions while negative emotions are dealt with in REM sleep.  Those who get enough non REM sleep tend to wake up with a positive outlook and those with too much REM dreams tend to have a negative outlook.

I am getting too much REM sleep.

It seems all my dreams lately are dealing with lack or loss of control, fear, running and lack of direction.  I have no direction in life.

I miss my playground days, when the world was a good place in my mind and people were kind and you could achieve anything if you just believed.


This whole growing up thing is difficult.  I wasn't prepared for this.  I am and am not ready all in one.  I'm exhausted and stuck and tired of being stuck.  I feel like a bird in a cage watching all the other birds flying through the clouds.

And that's my thoughts tonight.  Feeling pretty discouraged, but I know God can help me get through it. Prayers would be much appreciated, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment