Friday, March 25, 2011

More intense dreaming

I have been behind on updating my dreams.  I have been writing them down and meaning to add them for a while.

My dream last night/ this morning seemed to have completely taken me over.  I don't remember the whole plot, but I know it had something to do with three people.  So here goes me trying to explain it.

I think it started off with me in a market-type place.  I was thinking about Connor (an ex) and wondering if he remembered me.  He is pretty much the one guy that really hurt me, and I was just contemplating the whole ordeal, wondering how he was doing, and wondering if I'd ever see him again.  I came to the conclusion that I wouldn't and that it was probably for the better because I wouldn't know how to react if I did see him again.

Then there was this place that in my mind was a taxi place, but it was actually more like a ranch.  There were two guys and a girl working there, all my age, and they began to talk to me.  Apparently I had nowhere to sleep that night so I was going to stay with them.  One of the guys had taken to me and I guess he planned to pursue me.

The next morning they went to wake me up, but I wouldn't wake up.  Bella was next to me in her cage, but she stayed silent. (Her whining or barking would have jolted me awake.)  The more they tried to wake me up, the harder and harder to sleep I went.  The guy that had taken me was very worried because he had planned to take me out that day, and the girl was trying to wake me by tickling my feet or throwing water on me.  Every now and then I would move a little, but still no consciousness.

Then this evil man came.  He wanted to ruin the 3 people's lives, so I was his ticket to doing so.  Apparently he had done something that was keeping me from waking up, and then he was trying to steal a horse that the 3 owned.  Something in his plan went wrong, though, and I woke up.  Only I didn't wake up...I could see my sleeping body, but I had become an outside person while I slept.  So, the man was afraid I would ruin his plan.  The 3 saw what was going on, then, and the evil man began to chase me.  I had to run all around these cliffs barefoot and my feet started to hurt.  He finally caught me and took my soul.  The body that was left soulless then went out and found these random guys to bring into the barn so that when the guy that had taken to me saw me sitting with the other guys, it would hurt his feelings.  But the sleeping me felt bad and was desperately trying to wake up.  The guy wasn't hurt, though, because he understood that that body was a soulless body and it wasn't really me.  And because the evil man failed, I was able to wake up.

But now there were two me's!  One was the real me, and one was the soulless part who refused to come back to being me.  I had to argue with her and I guess she eventually disappeared or merged with me again.

Then, the other guy of the 3 took me aside and said he thought I would be a better match for him instead, and that the other guy was just too sensitive.  And then the first guy came to me and explained how hard it was to wake me up.  I casually told him that he should have made Bella whine and then I would have woken up.  It was a slap on the head moment for him, and then I woke up in real life to Bella whining.

And that is what I can remember of my dream last night.  I know there was more to it, but it is all random images in my mind now.  I will add my other dreams later.  The one from the night before was pretty neat.  It dealt with two alternating story lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment