Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sorry for the absence.

It's been a while and life has been crazy.  Still trying to find direction for my life, but God has given me peace throughout this whole crazy journey.  I know He has a plan.

I moved to Arkansas.  I live with my oldest sister and brother-in-law helping them with my niece while they get settled in to a new home and new place.  My sister got a new job, so they took me along for the ride.  So I continue my job search while living in a much pretty place and watching hours of Barney and friends and Clifford the Big Red Dog.

Bella is doing great.  She is getting bigger and bigger.  Love it.

And yes, I still dream a lot.  Mostly random dreams featuring people I knew in middle school.  I have no idea how or why they have been showing up in my dreams, but oh well.

I will try to post more frequently now that I am semi-settled.

No comments:

Post a Comment