Thursday, February 24, 2011

Baby Wolverine in my tummy.

So, I was pretty much dying last night.  I have these random excruciating stomach pains that come every month or so, just for one day, no warning or reason that the doctors can find..

And last night was my night to get that pain again.  It started around 7 pm and lasted until about 4 something in the morning.  It was a night of wanting to scalp myself to take my mind off the pain and my stomach trying to purge everything in my body.

I felt like baby wolverine was in my belly, with his little claws scratching at my insides trying to get out.  Or like the Aliens thing when the alien comes out of the body.  It was painful.

Unfortunately I had eaten popcorn that day, so I got to puke it up later.  Needless to say I won't be craving popcorn for a very long time.  It was no fun.  Luckily my friend called around midnight or 1 and talked to me until the pain passed. It was a nice distraction.

Poor Bella stayed up all night at my side.  She tried to comfort me as best she could, and today she was exhausted.  She tried to play fetch with me outside, but she would lazily walk to the ball or stick and then grab it and lay down halfway back to me.  It was a sad effort, but at least she was trying.  I very much love my pup.

And that's my update about my dying experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment